|JA No. : 3625
||@RJ/Phil Gareau/티칭경력: See below
| Marital Status
||Learning Korean, Swimming, Studying Film
| Major subject
| Minor subject
| Information On Your College or University
||-Name : University of Toronto
-Location : City(Toronto) State(Ontario) Country(Canada)
| Teaching Certificate
(if you have)
| Degree You Have
| Date Of Starting Work
| Desired Location
||Big City(In or near Seoul)
| Desired Pay Per Month
| Type Of Housing Desired
| Saturday Work
| Teaching Level Desired
Kindergarten, Elementary school, College Students/Adults
| Teaching Experience
||I taught basic English to children ages 4-12 at an orphanage in Guatemala for 2 months in 2013.
Currently I am tutoring Korean students here in Canada 1-on-1 as a volunteer through the website mylanguageexchange.com.
Over the last year I worked as a Note-Taker for the university, helping Deaf students who could not hear lectures to succeed.
| Explain About Your Personality
||I am a very curious person who loves to explore new cultures/languages and hobbies. I am always looking for new challenging experiences. You can see from my resume that I have tried and succeeded in many different areas of work including customer service, administrative work in an immigration office and working in cancer research laboratories.
I love to travel and have been to 11 countries.
I am always professional and remain calm even in the most stressful situations. People are drawn to my peaceful nature and tend to feel that I am reliable and responsible. I am very driven to be the best in any position.
| Cover Letter
I am very excited to be sending you this message to get started on the process of finding a position as an ESL teacher In Seoul.
A bit about me:
I am looking to start as early as August, or September.
I have recently graduated from one of the top Canadian Universities with a Honours Bachelor of Arts degree and I have a 120-hour TEFL certificate with a specialization in teaching to Korean Students.
Currently I am tutoring 3 Korean adult learners here in Canada as a volunteer so that I can get an idea of where Korean students struggle the most.
In the past I worked for 2 months at an orphanage in Guatemala teaching English to Spanish-speaking children.
I am currently working in an academic setting at the University as a research assistant. Before this I have worked as an administrative assistant at an immigration law firm and have held multiple customer service oriented positions.
I consider myself to be highly professional and well-spoken.
I would be happy teaching adult students as I consider myself to be highly professional and well-spoken, but I am also comfortable teaching young children around Kindergarten age.
I will have my criminal check and diploma stamped by the Korean consulate in Canada on June 11th.
I will have professional reference letters from 2 previous employers within the next couple of days.
All other documents are already in-hand.
Please let me know if you have any questions for me.
I would be happy to talk with you on Skype or over the phone at any time.
Thank you for your consideration,
**이하 Resume(원본은 요청시 제공)==================
London, Ontario, Canada
Phil is an efficient and reliable recent graduate from the University of Toronto. He completed his high-school education in London, Ontario with a diploma in the French Immersion program. His very diverse record of work experience has made him very adaptable.
Bachelor of Arts, Cinema Studies, University of Toronto 2016
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
!! 120-Hour TEFL Certification, Specialized in teaching to Korean learners. (University of Toronto 2018)
oFluent in English and French - Learning Korean
oAccessibility and Disability Training
oCompleted Leadership Training
!! 2-month volunteering experience teaching English at a children’s orphanage with non-profit organization Maximo Nivel in Guatemala.
!! Volunteer English Tutoring through mylanguageexchange.com with Korean Exchange Students.
!! English high school tutor at: http://med.physics.uwo.ca/ROWE/our-tutors/
WORK EXPERIENCE – Administrative
1. RESEARCH ASSISTANT
ROBARTS RESEARCH INSTITUTE
MAY – SEPTEMBER 2018, 2014, 2012, 2011
Aided Dr. Paula Foster in the Imaging Research Laboratories in London, Ontario with data collection and analysis, organizational and laboratorial tasks.
• Assisted graduate students with scientific image analysis and MRI scanning.
• Worked closely with research data, organized findings into Excel spreadsheets and ImageJ, Osirix.
• Often worked independently around specific due dates.
2. COMPUTERIZED NOTE TAKER
UNIVERSITY OF WESTERN ONTARIO
JAN 2018 – MAY 2018
• Provide high-quality, detailed and confidential computerized notes to University students in London who are deaf, or hard of hearing, or struggle with other handicaps to their learning.
• Consistently arrived at the lecture site a minimum of 15 minutes prior. Meet with students weekly to check-in and monitor their attendance.
• Provided edited notes in a specified format within 24 hours or quicker upon request.
3. ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
C&A PROFESSIONAL CONSULTING
MAY 2014 – JAN 2017
• Assisted in the creation of important immigration client profiles and documents.
• Digitalized a system that previously used all paper documentation.
• Often worked independently around specific due dates.
WORK EXPERIENCE – Customer Service
STARBUCKS COFFEE COMPANY
JUNE – DECEMBER 2015
Worked at a busy Starbucks location full-time providing exceptional customer service with an outgoing and positive attitude.
• Dealt with all types of individuals in a professional and pleasant manner.
• Interacted by phone and in-person with customers, supervisors and district-level managers.
• Operated computerized cash register systems and dealt with all types of currency.
5. SALES ASSOCIATE
MAY 2014 – DECEMBER 2015
Provided exceptional customer service by exhibiting a friendly, intelligent and hard-working attitude within a retail environment.
• Consistently met high hourly sales goals in a very busy downtown, shopping district.
• Upheld high standards of company brand, style and corporate responsibility.
• Responsible for constant maintenance of the stores interior image by organizing and facing-up all materials.
6. CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
MAY – SEPTEMBER 2013
Represented the Liquor Control Board of Canada in store on a fixed-term contract during the summer of 2013.
• High level of social responsibility while continuously surveying the identification and integrity of customers.
• Interacted professionally with a wide variety of people.