|JA No. : 3592
| Marital Status
||Hiking, reading, running, skiing
| Major subject
||Translation Studies -French and Spanish
| Minor subject
| Information On Your College or University
||-Name : DCU
-Location : City(Galway) State(Galway) Country(Ireland)
| Teaching Certificate
(if you have)
| Degree You Have
| Date Of Starting Work
| Desired Location
| Desired Pay Per Month
| Type Of Housing Desired
| Saturday Work
| Teaching Level Desired
| Teaching Experience
||I spent the last 15 months teaching at Avalon English in Ilsan. I taught children from 7 years old (phonics) up to middle school (TOEFL).
| Explain About Your Personality
||I have the ability to create a stimulating teaching environment by being motivated, creative and enthusiastic, thus acting as a positive role model for students in terms of behaviour, work and attitude.
| Cover Letter
|**이하 Resume(원본은 요청시 제공)====================
Co. Galway, Ireland 19th August 1989
I am an experienced ESL teacher seeking a teaching position in Seoul. I have skills and experience teaching children between the ages of 7 and 15. I have the ability to create a stimulating teaching environment by being motivated, creative and enthusiastic, thus acting as a positive role model for students in terms of behaviour, work and attitude.
ESL Teacher Ilsan-Hugok, Seoul
Avalon English Nov 2016 – March 2018
• Taught English to students between the ages of 7 (phonics) and 15 (TOEFL).
• Prepared classes using provided materials and personal teaching materials.
• Predominantly focused on improving students’ writing, speaking, and listening skills.
• Graded homework, book reports, and essays. Gave feedback and encouraged students to ask questions and express difficulties.
• Monitored and recorded students’ progress through online system.
• Was highly involved in extra activities such as writing plays, making costumes, and observing drama practice for Langcon Festival.
Childminder Dublin 4, Ireland/France
Mr & Mrs Jonathan Kelly Nov 2015 – Nov 2016
• Responsible for the safety, wellbeing, care and development of 5 children between the ages of 4 and 15.
• Helped children with after-school activities like homework, projects and preparing for exams.
• Planned and organised age-suitable activities.
• Was disciplined with the children when required.
Irish & French Tutor June 2013 – Nov 2016
• Planned and delivered lessons according to students’ weaknesses and to the Irish Junior and Leaving Certificate curriculum.
• Prepared students for Oral and Aural State examinations.
Secretarial Assistant Galway, Ireland
Breizon Teo. (Exporting Company) Sep 2012 – Sep 2015
• Communicated with clients via phone and e-mail in English, French and Spanish.
• Scheduled and co-ordinated meetings and appointments locally and abroad.
• General filing and office work.
Education and Qualifications
i-to-i TEFL Academy Galway, Ireland
TEFL Certificate April 2016
• 140 hour combined TEFL
• 120 hour online and 20 hour classroom
Dublin City University Dublin 9, Ireland M.A. in Translation Studies 2.2 Hons. Sep 2011- 2012
• French & Irish
• General, economic, scientific and technical translation
National University of Ireland, Galway Galway, Ireland
B.A. International 2.1 Hons.. Sep 2007/11
• French, Spanish & Irish history, literature and culture
• Study Abroad – Universidad de Cadiz, Spain 2009
Hobbies and Interests
• I like keeping active through various sporting activities such as hiking, skiing, and soccer. I also partake in a running group that trains twice a week.
• I have a keen interest in arts and crafts, which I incorporate into my work as an ESL teacher as a fun and creative way to reinforce learning.
• I enjoy travelling, experiencing new cultures and meeting new people.
References available upon request.
|within 2 days