|JA No. : 3579
||@V/Maleea Brown/4월 졸
| Marital Status
||Learning new languages, art, gemology, travelling, politics
| Major subject
| Minor subject
| Information On Your College or University
||-Name : University of Cincinnati
-Location : City(Cincinnati) State(OH) Country(United States)
| Teaching Certificate
(if you have)
| Degree You Have
| Date Of Starting Work
| Desired Location
||Medium City(Wonju, Gangwon-do)
| Desired Pay Per Month
||2.0~2.5 million won
| Type Of Housing Desired
||Just stipend, if possible.
| Saturday Work
| Teaching Level Desired
Kindergarten, Elementary school, Middle School
| Teaching Experience
||I have taught English at a summer camp hosted by Suwon Global Village. This was a two week program from 8/1/16-8/12/16. I taught middle-school students various subjects in English (science, art, famous figures), aiding in curriculum writing of the topics discussed.
I also participated in a winter camp that as held at Changwon University and I taught elementary students basic English elements and also played various games with them. This camp was also a two-week program from 1/2/17~1/13/17.
I also have tutored students on a non-consistent basis during my time in Korea from 9/2016~4/2017.
| Explain About Your Personality
||I am very easy-going and I know when to separate work and play. I like to excite people to try new things and to learn. I try to incorporate a relaxed setting in terms of teaching so that I can make sure that my students are understanding the topic stress-free, but I also like to make sure that my students understand that what is learned is important and to take it seriously.
I want my students to understand the topics well but to also enjoy learning it so that it sticks in their brain.
| Cover Letter
|VivaCom Recruiting Agency:
I’m writing in response to your position for a Teacher for an academy in Wonju, Gangwon-do. I am extremely interested in this opportunity and believe that my qualifications, education and professional experience would make me a strong candidate for the position. I am currently still taking classes towards and I will graduate in April 2018 and once I finish, I intend on getting certified from TESOL to fine tune my skills to make me an excellent teacher.
I am a determinant and hard-working professional who can bring a lot to the table. I have been fortunate enough to experience a range of jobs, enclosed in my resume, which have made me a better-rounded individual in terms of my work experience and work ethic. Starting from a small coffee shop and working my way up to a receptionist at a luxury car dealership, I have been able to gain more experiences throughout the years and learn along the way. My past teaching positions will definitely help me in my pursuit in working at an academy in South Korea. Having these past experiences in South Korea also help me in adapting quickly to my environment
Enclosed is my resume that will outline more details regarding my background and work experience, and how they relate to this position. Because my resume does not outline my interests, I have also attached my Curriculum Vitae which outlines my research, awards and presentations. I believe that these experiences will be beneficial in my role as public speaker and educator. I hope that through your position, I can learn more about the field I plan to pursue and to take these experiences with me throughout my journey.
Thank you in advance for your consideration.
***이하 Resume(원본은 요청시 제공)=============
Objective: Professional Overview
• Motivated- Does not just meet goals but excels at them. Constantly looking for new ways to improve performance.
• Dedicated- Devoted years to volunteer organizations such as the St. Rita's Haunted House, Jazz 'n Cakes, Lakota West Marching Band, Student Government and French Club. Current obligations consist of JASS (Japanese and American Student Society), UCASA (UC African Students' Association) and VSA (Vietnamese Student Association).
• Diverse- Accepts every opportunity that is offered, constantly looks for ways to improve performance, and strives to learn all aspects of job description and excel at them.
• Outgoing- "People person," hospitable, knowledgeable, friendly, and willing to help in any way possible.
• University of Cincinnati-Cincinnati, Ohio; Korea University-Seoul, South Korea
• Undergraduate, 2018
• BA & BS Psychology, BS International Affairs
• GPA: 3.1
• I am a double major in Psychology (BA and BS) and International Affairs (BA). I have studied abroad in Europe which consisted of Belgium and The Netherlands. I was attending parts of a political science class abroad in which research was conducted while visiting many EU institutions to gain data. The program lasted a week and a half.
• I am have also studied abroad in South Korea at Korea University. I completed my work as an exchange student and moved on to learn Korean at Korea University’s Language Center.
October 10, 2017-present
Furthered customer service skills, cash handling and attentive outlook while working. Checked in shipment and reconciling the stock room.
• Teacher (in South Korea)
August 1, 2016 to August 12, 2016
Suwon Global Village
Taught students various subjects in English (science, art, famous figures), aiding in curriculum writing
July 2013 to January 2016
Mercedes Benz of West Chester/ Cincinnati
Cash handling, customer service, handling incoming calls, talking to cooperate and constant interaction with Excel, filing and faxing.
January 2011 to February 2013
Caribou Coffee - West Chester, Ohio
Customer service, following recipes, cash handling and problem solving.
Extra-Curricular, Languages & Skills
• JASS; 2014-2015(Japanese and American Student Society)- Social Chair
• Delta Phi Lambda; 2017-18- Beta Chapter Assistant Affiliate Member Educator Member
• UCASA (UC African Students' Association) – General Member
• VSA (Vietnamese Student Association)- General Member
• Europe Study Abroad; 05/04-05/15- Belgium and The Netherlands
• South Korea Study Abroad; 02/17/2016-08/20/2016- Seoul, South Korea
• UC KCDC (UC Korean Culture and Dance Club) 2017-18; Secretary
• English – Native
• French – Beginner
• Japanese – Beginner
• Korean – Intermediate
• Microsoft Office
• Customer Service
• Problem solving
• Cash handling