|JA No. : 3554
||@V/Alicia /티칭경력: 아래참조 /not 졸
| Marital Status
||Ballroom dancing, learning violin, hiking
| Major subject
||Business Administration (EGD: 12/2018)
| Minor subject
| Information On Your College or University
||-Name : ECPI University
-Location : City(Manassas) State(VA) Country(United States)
| Teaching Certificate
(if you have)
| Degree You Have
| Date Of Starting Work
| Desired Location
| Desired Pay Per Month
| Type Of Housing Desired
| Saturday Work
| Teaching Level Desired
Kindergarten, Elementary school
| Teaching Experience
||I have 1 and a half years experience teaching children ages 2-9. Many of which spoke a different first language at home. It was always a delight helping them learn English and watching them get excited as their confidence with the language grew.
| Explain About Your Personality
||My personality can be taken as very happy and energetic, however I know how to be stern when necessary. I'm always smiling because it is such a universal greeting with a positive connotation.
| Cover Letter
Thank you for making this opportunity available and streamlining the application process. I have a very long history of teaching and taking care of children. I believe they are our future and it is important to provide them with a solid educational foundation and raise them in a nurturing, environment.
Language is such a great way to take on this task. Learning a new language is not easy. It takes determination, will power to study, and persistence. However, with the right tools, and a caring instructor, anybody can learn another language fluently.
Teaching will always be a passion of mine and I'm sure I will make a great addition to any team I am placed in. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
**이하 Resume(원본은 요청시 제공)==============
A skilled communicator, able to maintain cultural sensitivity, establish rapport with members of diverse groups, and promote team cohesiveness. Outgoing and friendly. Proficient in all Microsoft applications. Possesses strong communications and interpersonal skills. Always willing to do more than what is expected to ensure customer satisfaction. Highly organized and independent, able to effectively coordinate tasks to accomplish projects with timeliness and creativity. An organized, detail-oriented, and conscientious self-starter, able to strategize and prioritize effectively to accomplish multiple tasks and stay calm under pressure.
• Quick Learner
• Organized Individual
• Independent Worker
• Dedicated Team Member
• Friendly and Helpful
• Loyal and Dependable
• Effective Communicator
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Provided outstanding customer service in a high volume fast paced sales setting. Provided attentive one-on-one emotional support as needed in order to assist clients with difficult decisions.
• Prepared sales transaction receipts and orders in store, online and through other locations. Ability to collaborate, communicate, and demonstrate customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Collaborated with on-site seamstresses and alterations personnel to ensure garments were tailored properly.
• Effectively managed hostile and stressed patients.
• Answered a multiple line phone system; directed calls as needed.
• Ordered and restocked bridal inventory. Operated various databases to search and find bridal attire and other apparel for numerous events and special occasions.
• Conducts detailed inventories on all stock and provides reports to senior staff.
• Exercise highly developed tact and sound judgment in courteously providing customer service to patients in
• pain and distress
• Communicate effectively the decisions concerning necessary treatment options and insurance ineligibilities
• to patients
• Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
• Assisting administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance
• Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
• Collaborated with customers as well as stakeholders regarding the status of their systems.
• Conducted on-site technical support with technical staff.
• Assisted with the preparation of information technology course work. Made repairs to hardware and installed software on government computers.
• Organized and managed files and important legal documents.
• Provided a full range of administrative and supervisory duties.
• Prepared a variety of documents using word processing, spreadsheets and databases. Picked up and delivered mail to various delivery points within the installation. Researched, gathered, and compiled data to prepare reports.
• Extracted and compiled reports in support of performance measures to senior management.
• Made posts on to Social Media on behalf of company
Marketing Director/New Patient Coordinator Fine Dentistry by Design/Rockville 2017-Present
Server Lucky Strike/Bethesda 2017
Stylist/Customer Service Representative David’s Bridal/North Bethesda 2013-2017
Waitress/Hostess Copper Canyon/Gaithersburg 2016
IT Intern/Office Assistant Fort Gordon MWR IT 2012-2013
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS
Currently a Student at ECPI University in Manassas, Virginia pursuing B.S.B.A.