|JA No. : 3547
| Marital Status
||Teaching people about healthier lifestyle
| Major subject
| Minor subject
||French and Francophone Studies
| Information On Your College or University
||-Name : The College of Wooster
-Location : City(Wooster) State(Ohio) Country(USA)
| Teaching Certificate
(if you have)
| Degree You Have
| Date Of Starting Work
| Desired Location
| Desired Pay Per Month
| Type Of Housing Desired
| Saturday Work
| Teaching Level Desired
| Teaching Experience
||I have taught English to many students in my hometown of Painesville. Since high school I have taught immigrants learn english after moving to the USA. My students range from kindergarten level and age up to high school students.
| Explain About Your Personality
||I am an outgoing, friendly, and patient person. My friends would best describe me as a person with many friends and who is always happy. Hardworking and kind because of all the favors I do for my friends.
| Cover Letter
|**이하 Resume(원본은 요청시 제공)=====================
The College of Wooster, Wooster, OH Graduation Date-May 2017
Degree: Bachelor of Arts Major: Mathematics Minor: French and Francophone Studies
Honors: Dean’s Scholar Award
Senior Independent Study Thesis: Regression Analysis: Understanding Rather than Assuming: A year-long independent research and writing project which analyzed how to interpret regression models in order to understand the relation between variables which resulted in an 72 page thesis and an oral defense.
Avery Dennison Mentor, OH
Intern – Accounts Payable May 2015-August 2015
• Researched and accounted for outstanding debts through the use of the computer program Oracle.
• Reached out to suppliers in order to work together towards resolving payment procedures.
• Created PowerPoint presentations detailing accounts’ statuses.
Just in Time Staffing Mentor, OH
Full Time Associate May 2013-August 2016
• Performed a wide variety of tasks such as: manufacturing, shipping, and assembling.
• Worked efficiently and effectively both alone and in teams.
• Communicate information between non-English speakers and managerial staff.
The College of Wooster, The Scot Center Wooster, OH
Student Associate August 2014-May 2017
• Provided accurate knowledge and courteous support to students, faculty, general public, and prospective students that visit the Athletic Center. (Information Desk)
• Ensure the safety of students exercising and maintain machinery. (Swigart Strength & Williams Fitness Gym)
The College of Wooster, The Florence O. Wilson Bookstore Wooster, OH
Student Associate August 2013-May 2016
• Operated the register and handled money properly.
• Kept the entire bookstore clean and organized throughout the workday.
The Men of Harambee – President, 2016-2017 February 2015-May 2017
• Participated in helping turn men of color into servant leaders and helped black students and students of color in achieving academic and social success.
Proyecto Latino – President, 2015-2016 August 2013-May 2017
• Held meetings and events to share, celebrate, and bring awareness to the Latino culture and community.
French House August 2013-May 2017
• Submerged into and helped promote French and Francophone studies through cultural performances and personal interactions with students and faculty.
College Tutor – Wooster, Ohio August 2013-May 2017
• Served as a tutor in Spanish, French, and Mathematics for college students seeking help outside of the classroom.
English Tutor – Painesville, Ohio November 2009-June 2013
• Served as an English tutor for Latino students that struggled with learning English after immigrating to the United States.
One-Eighty – Wooster, Ohio January 2015-May 2017
• Acted as a male advocate for the prevention and awareness of sexual assault and domestic violence against women.
Brookdale Senior Living – Wooster, Ohio April 2015-2017
• Assisted with residents and facilitated activities both one-on-one and in groups.
• Trilingual: English/Spanish/French
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, R, LaTeX
• Communication skills through leadership, presentations