|JA No. : 3540
||@AM/Zoe Stephenson/경력: 아래참조
| Marital Status
||Travelling and reading
| Major subject
| Minor subject
| Information On Your College or University
||-Name : University of Strathclyde
-Location : City(Glasgow) State(Scotland) Country(United Kingdom)
| Teaching Certificate
(if you have)
| Degree You Have
4-Year BA/BS, MA/MS Doctorate
| Date Of Starting Work
| Desired Location
| Desired Pay Per Month
| Type Of Housing Desired
| Saturday Work
| Teaching Level Desired
| Teaching Experience
||I have been volunteering at a ESL group for a year, teaching English to refugees and migrants of all levels.
| Explain About Your Personality
||I am a very positive and friendly person. I get along with everyone and I am confident in whatever I do. I am creative and hard working with great communication skill.s
| Cover Letter
|**이하 Resume(원본은 요청 시 제공)============
I am from Glasgow, Scotland in the UK. I have just completed my Master’s degree in International Relations and I also have an BA in Politics with Sociology. I have 120 TEFL certificate with a 20-hour classroom component. I also have a year voluntary teaching experience. I am a confident, positive, hardworking individual with great communication skills.
MSc International Relations, University of Strathclyde, 2016 – 2017
• Modules include: Contemporary International Relations, Quantitative Methods, Research Design, International Institutions and Regimes, Feminism and International Relations.
• Dissertation: “Is Populism an Ideology or Political Style?”
BA Social Sciences (Politics with Sociology) Upper Second-Class, Glasgow Caledonian University, 2012 – 2016
• Modules include: Politics of Immigration in Europe, Environmental Political Thought, Ethnicity, Identity & Migration, Politics of Social Movements.
• Dissertation: “Evaluating the Success of the Front National”
2006 – 2012 Smithycroft Secondary School, Glasgow Caledonian University
Highers: Philosophy (A), English (B), Modern Studies (B), Administration (C) Standard Grades/Intermediates: 8 including Credit French and Maths
120 Hours TEFL Certificate, TEFL Org UK, Glasgow, 2016-2017
This involved a 20-hour practical class that included learning how to create, prepare and deliver lessons plans, it also included 100 hours of online learning that involved modules on grammar, teaching styles and classroom management.
2014-2017 Student Mentor, Routes for All, Glasgow Caledonian University
• Giving support, guidance and advice to high school pupils in 5th and 6th year about their future education and employment choices.
• Assisting pupils with college course choices and well as interview skills.
• Working alongside pupils to help them build their personal statements.
• Expanding my team working and communication skills with the pupils and fellow mentors.
2017 (August) Flyer Distributor, The Stand Comedy Club
• Distributing flyers for shows during the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
• Being confident and informative while communicating with members of the public.
• Reaching sales targets for shows.
2015-2016 Crew Member, McDonalds
• Working efficiently in a fast paced environment, being calm under pressure during busy and stressful situations.
• Developing great team working and communication skills.
2016- present ESL Volunteer, New Scot Social, Cranhill Development Trust
• Helping to create and teach English lessons to migrants, refugees and asylum seekers in a programme called the New Scot Social.
• Supporting a smaller group of learners in a conversational English class.
• Developing my communication skills with people who are learning English as an additional language.
• Managing competing language and learning demands.
2014- 2016 General Adviser/ Benefits Adviser, Citizen Advice Direct
• Giving correct, up to date and accurate advice in line with Scottish government policy on a large range of social issues such as employment, immigration and education.
• Developing my communication skills and heightening my awareness of Scottish social policy.
• Progressing to a specialised benefit advisor after gaining credibility with my efficiency to give correct advice and write reports on clients.
2016 (July) Petitioner, Amnesty International Scotland
• Gathering signatures for Amnesty Scotland during the Edinburgh Fringe festival.
• Gaining a greater understanding into a human rights issue.
• Using my knowledge to articulate the issue to the public in a sensitive and well-informed manner in order to gain interest and signatures for the cause.
Summer School at Tianjin Normal University, China – July 2017
HSK1 Qualification in Chinese
• I was selected to be part of a summer school programme at Tianjin Normal University (TNU), China.
• Involved lessons building towards completion of the HSK Level 1 exam to gain a qualification in Chinese (Mandarin).
• It also involved cultural activities, visits and learning about Chinese history and traditions.
SKILLS AND INTERESTS
ICT skills: MS Office, SPSS
Interests: I love travelling and experiencing different cultures. I also enjoy reading and learning about history.
References available on request