|JA No. : 3423
||*V/Joshua /티칭경력: 한국 3+년
| Marital Status
||Running, Reading, History, Baseball, Camping, Fishing
| Major subject
| Minor subject
| Information On Your College or University
||-Name : Texas A&M University-Commerce
-Location : City(Commerce) State(Texas) Country(U.S.A. )
| Teaching Certificate
(if you have)
| Degree You Have
| Date Of Starting Work
| Desired Location
||Medium City(Busan, Changwon (Changwon proper), Gimahe, Daegu/현: 군포 )
| Desired Pay Per Month
| Type Of Housing Desired
| Saturday Work
| Teaching Level Desired
Elementary school, Middle School, College Students/Adults
| Teaching Experience
||• XXX English Academy, Gunpo, South Korea, December
Focus: Elementary/Middle School-Reading/Writing/
• Colorado School of English, Denver, CO. United
States of America, 2016
Focus: Adults-TOEFL Preparation (Substitute)
• Yeosu Ministry of Education, Native Assistant
Teacher, Yeosu, South Korea, 2006-2007.
Focus: Elementary School
• Gold English Academy, Lead Pre-Primary Native
English Teacher, Gwangmyeong, South Korea, 2004-
• Wonderland English Academy, Pre-Primary/Primary
English Teacher, Pyeongtaek, South Korea, 2003-2004
| Explain About Your Personality
||Eclectic, Reflective, Engaging
| Cover Letter
|**이하 Resume(원본은 요청 시 제공)=================
Summary of Qualifications: An accomplished, strategic-thinking English language educator with a unique and diverse professional track record operating within the spheres of education, communication, training, and organizational leadership, with extensive assignments working abroad and keeping pace to a constant interface amongst diverse working and cultural norms.
Professional Skills and Experience
• Accumulated extensive interactive experience with culturally diverse populations both in and outside the working environment..
• Advised students on writing, editing, TOEFL preparation, and social media learning projects. Proficient in computer and administrative tasks requiring the use of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, data entry and typing (45 WPM).
• Foreign Language-Korean (upper beginner).
• Met employer administrative deadlines, curriculum goals and learning outcomes by providing daily documentation, tracking students’ progress for administrators, corporate clients and parents.
• Devised introduction packets to new employees providing methods of adapting to cultural norms, employee regulations and expectations, and national labor standards.
• Expanded student numbers and increased student equity by the creation of new placement and testing principles, efficient schedules, and new advertising/marketing ideas targeting specific students and corporate clients.
• Set performance standards to meet educational direction and goals of the company.
• Lead and participated in cross-functional teaching teams organized to develop and utilize PowerPoint learning resources, designed to improve visual association, comprehension and memory retention.
• Recruited, interviewed and mentored incoming employees.
• Exceptional classroom, multi-tasking and time management skills
• Supervised all student/team/client escalation issues and assisted in improving complex courses by recommending effective communicative solutions.
Relevant Teaching Experience
• XXX English Academy, Gunpo, South Korea, December 2016-present.
• Colorado School of English, Denver, CO. United States of America, 2016
• Yeosu Ministry of Education, Native Assistant Teacher, Yeosu, South Korea, 2006-2007.
• Gold English Academy, Lead Pre-Primary Native English Teacher, Gwangmyeong, South Korea, 2004-2005.
• Wonderland English Academy, Pre-Primary/Primary English Teacher, Pyeongtaek, South Korea, 2003-2004
• Master of Arts, Applied Sociology, University of Northern Colorado, Greeley, Colorado (not complete).
• Bachelor of Science, Sociology, Texas A&M University-Commerce, Commerce, Texas.
• International Studies Participant, Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland.
• TEFL (Teach English as a Foreign Language) Certified, I.T.T.T. TEFL Institute, Phuket, Thailand.
• “Syrian Refugees at Incheon Airport." Korea Times [Seoul] July 8, 2016.
• “Readers Need Lesson of Conservative versus Liberal Thought.”Greeley Tribune [Greeley] April 1, 2014.
• “Reflections of a Literary Journey” Greeley Tribune [Greeley] June 17, 2014.
• “Are You Watching Closely?” Greeley Tribune [Greeley] July 3, 2014.
• “Weld’s Population Leaves it Open to Poor Representation.” Greeley Tribune [Greeley] July 9, 2014.