HOME > E-2Visa > E-2Visa Documents
You must send us the following six(6) kinds of documents to be submitted to our immigration office.
(1) A photocopy of your passport (picture page).
『 The validity of your passport must not expire within six(6) months. 』
(2) Self Health Statement. (Please download its form at 'Documents Download' on the menu.)
(3) Degree Certificates(Diploma or Degree 'Copy' with Apostille)
- Got Apostille or verified from the Korean embassy in foreigner's home country ‘confirmation
certificate from the university’ or ‘graduation certificate including degree achievement facts’ or ’
‘diploma or degree copy
- Your full name in the documents above must be same as that of your passport.
* The rule of submitting the sealed transcript was abolished.
(4) Criminal Record Check with Apostille.
①Criminal Record Check is valid for only 6 months from the date of its issue.
②Consulates located in Korea cannot issue proof of criminal records to individuals currently.
③The Korean government is asking for a official criminal record check from your own country's
government, but information of how to get the criminal record check document should be asked to
your own country.
※ If obtained through consulates in Korea, please refer to the list below or the local webpage.
- U.S. : FBI CJIS DIVISION(Federal bureau of investigations),
- Canada: Royal Canadian Mounted Police, http://www.rcmp.ca
- New Zealand : Ministry of Justice website, http://www.justice.govt.nz/privacy/
@All of the above informations for item No.(4) were quoted straight from the website of our immigration office.
(5) Two(2)pieces of passport size (3.5㎝ x 4.5㎝)color photos.
(Photos must have been taken within the past 6 months.)
(6) Resume with correct address and contact information
* Detailed informations about all the above documents : Please refer to 'E-2 Visa Process' on the